The GBC Catena 65 is equipped with new features which are easily operated including an open design, pivoting table and AutoSpeed and programmable presets, making the GBC Catena 65 now simpler than ever to use – even for first-time operators. It will easily tackle your most demanding jobs with ease and versatility, mounting jobs up to 685mm wide, making it the ideal choice for small print shops. The GBC Catena 65 increased 6mm mounting gap will ensure that mounting to foam core is quick and frustration-free.
Features of the GBC Catena 65
- Pivoting table offering a place to rest heavy film rolls while inserting film on the shaft.
- AutoGrip aluminum, lightweight shafts make it simple to remove and add film
- AutoSpeed takes the guesswork out of laminating and ensures the best output every time
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows the user to view the output and to easily stop the machine
- Redesigned, easy-to-use control panel makes key buttons easier to find
- Mount to boards up to 6mm thick
- Adjustable temperature control up to 149ºC
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Programmable preset keys store your most commonly used temperature settings
- Rear trimmer makes trimming after lamination hassle-free