The GBC MP2500IX is an interchangeable die punch designed with productivity and versatility in mind. Choose from eight different die sets that easily slide into place without the need of tools or locking levers, to change your punching style. Stack any Modular bind station on top for space saving and one-operator use, or separate for greater productivity.
The MP2500ix has a high capacity electric punching capability of 16,000 sheets per hour and the open-ended punch throat utilizes gravity to align various sheet sizes.
Features of the GBC MP2500IX
With any busy office you need a binding machine to be ultra quiet and thanks to the efficient motor the MP2500iX punches so quietly causing fewer disruptions to any work environment than other high volume binding machines.
The MP2500iX has an all metal construction to provide greater punching durability and comes with a one year guarantee
- Heavy duty punch – Suitable for the office environment due to its quite operation. Punches up to 16,000 sheets per hour.
- Large front chip tray provides easy access for emptying paper chips
- Open ended punch throat for punching odd sized sheets
- Productivity: Punches up to 29 sheets at a time or up to 16,000 sheets per hour (depending on punch pattern used)
- Sheet Size: 10cm – 30cm (A4) for all patterns; open-ended design accepts longer sheet sizes in two punching passes.
- Three LED indicate Power ON, correct die set placement, and a chip tray full warning
- Up to 11 die sets available to accommodate different punch patterns.
- Automatic reverse to prevent paper jams
- Die sets can be changed in just seconds without tools or levers, automatically securing into position
- Dual Punching Controls: Hands-free foot pedal or palm switch allow you choose your preferred punching method