The IDEAL 4705 is a powerful manual guillotine designed for office use, but with the durability and quality to match many power guillotines. The IDEAL 4705 Guillotine incorporates the IDEAL Safety Cutting System, including transparent hoods over front and rear tables, a safety lock on the cutting lever and safe blade changeover. The blade is made of high quality Solingen steel to give resilience and long-life. Positioning paper is accurate and straightforward for cutting. The IDEAL 4705 has a maximum cutting height of 70mm with a maximum cutting length of 475mm.
- Transparent hood over front table locks during cutting
- Precision scale for the back gauge is placed on the front table for convenience
- Clamp pressure is variable and applied evenly across the entire cutting line
- Blade changeover from the front
- Hardened steel blade guides
- Maximum cut is 475mm, minimum 30mm
- Optional stand