An economical bookletmaking system for digital colour print. Cut, crease and make booklets in one pass. Use DC-445 standalone for non-booklet jobs. 15 programmes, “load and go” unattended operations, side trimming – no need for guillotining, make CD size booklets, stitching heads with adjustable positioning, OMR job control and square spine finish.
- 30 job memories Thirty programmable memories for quick and easy set‐up.
- Automatic set‐up All crease, stitch, fold and trim positions are set‐up automatically.
- Load & Go paper feeding Unattended operation. Ultrasonic double sheet detection.
- End mark/barcode kit Ensures book integrity, detects missing, duplicate and blank pages.
- Booklet creasing options None, 1,2 or 4 to produce “perfect bound” effect booklets
- Side and fore edge trimming Load directly from the press, no guillotining required. Save time and costs.
- Small Format Booklets Margin trim in DC‐445 to CD booklet size and smaller
- Deluxe stitching heads Heavier duty and lower running costs compared to staple heads.
- Square spine & spine press Integrated spine press and optional square spine module to produce flatter books.
- Separate off‐line use Bridge converts to stacker in seconds for DC‐445 crease only and stack, or DBM‐350 hand feed. Hand feed also direct to spine press.