EBA 551 Programmable Guillotine
Now with 99 programmes with 99 steps per programme.
The EBA 551 Guillotine has all the features of the 550 but has an electronic photocell safety guard protecting the front table area.
The EBA 551 Guillotine includes a hydraulic precision drive for blade and clamping, electronically guarded front table area by safety cover, a manually operated hand wheel for fine adjustment of the back fence and an electronic digital display with an accuracy of 1/10 mm.
It has a large cutting capacity, an infinitely adjustable clamping pressure with display and a foot clamp for pre-pressing. There is also an optical and mechanical cutting line indicator. Side tables at the right and left side are optional, as is a front and rear air table (LT versions).
The key features of the EBA 551 Guillotine:
- 99 programs with up to 99 steps each |
- 10-button-keyboard for pre-setting of measurement |
- Electronic digital display with an accuracy of 1/10 mm |
- Set button for reference measurement |
- Memory function for repeat cuts (manual), EBA 551-06 additional with automatic memory |
- Two programmable keys for quick setting |
- Electronic hand wheel with infinitely variable speed for fine adjustment of backgauge |
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display |
- Program runs automatically (EBA 551-06) or with Start-button (EBA 550) | Change-over between metric/inch
- Hydraulic precision drive for blade and clamping |
- Spindle guided electro-mechanical backgauge drive for precise positioning |
- Electronic hand wheel with infinitely variable speed for fine adjustment of backgauge (53 mm/s) |
- Infinitely adjustable clamping pressure with display (min. 200 / max. 1100 daN) |
- False clamp plate | Foot pedal for pre-clamping or cutting line indicator | Optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs | Sturdy cast iron frame |
- Durable stainless steel working surface for front and rear table |
- Blade made of high quality HSS steel | Hydraulic swing cut |
- Solid steel blade carrier guided on both sides, adjustable | Adjustable blade depth |
- Mobile on castors | Option: Air table on front and rear table (LT versions) |
- Accessories: Side tables right and left (at an extra cost)