The GBC Catena 65 is an innovative print finishing machine, equipped with brand new features to keep functionality simple and to improve your bottom line. Some of the new features include an open design, pivoting table, and AutoSpeed and programmable presets helping you to quickly and easily tackle even the most demanding of jobs. The GBC Catena 65 is even simple enough for a novice and first-time users, making it the ideal addition to your print shop or other business. The GBC Catena 65 can also mount jobs that are up to 685mm wide, with increased 6mm mounting gap to keep the entire process frustration-free.
Enquire with the expert team at Glendale Presentation Solutions to find out more about the GBC Catena 65.
The GBC Catena 65 has a number of innovative features to help streamline your processes. These include:
- Pivoting table offering a place to rest heavy film rolls while inserting film on the shaft.
- AutoGrip aluminum, lightweight shafts make it simple to remove and add film
- AutoSpeed takes the guesswork out of laminating and ensures the best output every time
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows the user to view the output and to easily stop the machine
- Redesigned, easy-to-use control panel makes key buttons easier to find
- Mount to boards up to 6mm thick
- Adjustable temperature control up to 149ºC
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Programmable preset keys store your most commonly used temperature settings
- Rear trimmer makes trimming after lamination hassle-free
Get in touch today to find out how the GBC Catena 65 can suit your business operations.